One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Caused or controlled by or arising in the nervous system.
- ‘The triptans are specific and selective serotonin agonists that block serotonin receptors and the resultant neurogenic inflammation.’
- ‘In addition, a nitric oxide-dependent mechanism is responsible for mediating neurogenic vasodilatation and for regulating functions of the respiratory, genitourinary, and gastrointestinal tracts.’
- ‘Three more common conditions associated with altered autonomic function include neurogenic essential hypertension, psychogenic ischemic heart disease, and congestive heart failure.’
- ‘Therefore, we needed to distinguish among myogenic tumors, neurogenic tumors, GISTs, and other mesenchymal tumors derived from gastrointestinal tracts.’
- ‘The differential diagnosis includes both venous and neurogenic claudication.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.