One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The authors conclude that allergen exposure depletes calcitonin gene-related peptide in neuroepithelial bodies and submucosal nerve fibers, and that replacement of the peptide can reverse the changes in airway responsiveness.’
- ‘Note that by definition, neuroepithelial bodies must be innervated and this could not be evaluated on the given slides because pulmonary nerve fibers are negative for BLP immunostaining.’
- ‘Histologically, the mass was composed predominantly of immature neuroepithelial tissue forming rosettelike structures and tubules.’
- ‘Unfortunately, insufficient tumor was available to perform additional stains for neuroepithelial or neural crest markers.’
- ‘The taste bud contains neuroepithelial and supporting cells.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.