One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Note that by definition, neuroepithelial bodies must be innervated and this could not be evaluated on the given slides because pulmonary nerve fibers are negative for BLP immunostaining.’
- ‘Histologically, the mass was composed predominantly of immature neuroepithelial tissue forming rosettelike structures and tubules.’
- ‘The taste bud contains neuroepithelial and supporting cells.’
- ‘Unfortunately, insufficient tumor was available to perform additional stains for neuroepithelial or neural crest markers.’
- ‘The authors conclude that allergen exposure depletes calcitonin gene-related peptide in neuroepithelial bodies and submucosal nerve fibers, and that replacement of the peptide can reverse the changes in airway responsiveness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.