One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to or involving the development of the nervous system.‘a rare neurodevelopmental disorder’
- ‘Infants underwent a quantitative neurodevelopmental assessment using the revised Bayley scales of infant development.’
- ‘Researchers hypothesize the increased incidence of neurodevelopmental disorders could be related to the increased mercury exposure.’
- ‘Most infants survive without substantial neurodevelopmental problems and most go on to attend mainstream schools, ultimately living independent lives.’
- ‘We need to require neurodevelopmental evaluations of industrial and other chemicals before marketing.’
- ‘It is a complex neurodevelopmental constellation of problems rather than a single disorder.’
- ‘The baby developed normally and had no neurodevelopmental problems at 18 months.’
- ‘I have seen many children with ADHD, autism, and other neurodevelopmental disorders significantly improve with dietary modification.’
- ‘They do not believe there is sufficient evidence to implicate the preservative in neurodevelopmental disorders, such as autism, especially in babies older than six months.’
- ‘The onset of Tourette's syndrome occurs around the age of 6-7 years, and, as with other neurodevelopmental disorders, it occurs more commonly in boys.’
- ‘The neurodevelopmental outcome at 12 months of age was normal.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.