One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Degeneration of the nervous system, especially of neurons in the brain.‘the facility houses labs dedicated to research on heart disease, neurodegeneration, and cancer’
- ‘Oestrogens are important to maintain normal brain function and may protect against neurodegeneration.’
- ‘There are some pieces of research that point to underlying physiological differences that might contribute to cognitive deficits long before there is any overt neurodegeneration.’
- ‘These animals typically die soon after birth from lung damage, and those that survive suffer severe neurodegeneration.’
- ‘Iron is essential for a number of brain processes but increased levels may be damaging to the individual, resulting in neurodegeneration.’
- ‘Scientists have found a clue that could explain the neurodegeneration in Parkinson's disease.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.