One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The biology of the nervous system.
- ‘As a result, N. vectensis is widely used to study developmental biology, neurobiology and physiology.’
- ‘The evolution of all the organisms that live on Earth today from ancestors that lived in the past is at the core of genetics, biochemistry, neurobiology, physiology, ecology, and other biological disciplines.’
- ‘The importance of neurobiology in the motor functions of the gut has led to the introduction of the term ‘neurogastroenterology’ to denote the subject.’
- ‘The GAD vaccine originated at UCLA from an unexpected convergence of studies in neurobiology and immunology.’
- ‘In 1967, embryology, invertebrate zoology, neurobiology, and physiology were the major summer courses of the Marine Biological Laboratory at Woods Hole.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.