One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The anatomy of the nervous system.
- ‘The dominant tradition in psychiatry espouses an individualistic and reductionist outlook, seeking to explain mental illness in terms of neuroanatomy or neurophysiology, genetics or, more recently, cognitive neuroscience.’
- ‘Together they made significant contributions to the study of abdominal and pelvic viscera, vascular anatomy, and neuroanatomy.’
- ‘There are a plethora of textbooks on neuroanatomy, neuroscience, neurochemistry, physiological psychology, neurology, and psychopharmacology.’
- ‘Extrapolation of some physiologic data may be valid, but with the differing anatomy, neuroanatomy, and hormonal milieu of each gender, physiologic differences outweigh the similarities.’
- ‘The second chapter provides an introduction to clinical neuroanatomy where Pliszka seeks to make neuroanatomy simple, without being simplistic.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.