One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A computer system modelled on the human brain and nervous system.
system, complex, interconnected structure, interconnected system, complex arrangement, complex system, nexus, webView synonyms
- ‘A neural network is a computer architecture modeled on the human brain, consisting of nodes connected to each other by links of differing strengths.’
- ‘Yet physicists hope to learn something about memory by studying simplified computer models called neural networks, which have some properties in common with real brains.’
- ‘‘New developments in artificial intelligence and computer algorithms have taken neural nets to where they act more like human intelligence,’ he said.’
- ‘McCulloch and Pitts first described a neural network as a computer model of a biological neuron that could generate binary output.’
- ‘The computer model was a neural network trained to make aesthetic evaluations based on melodic fragments of Charlie Parker.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.