One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It's networkable, so Gnat can print off pages from her computer downstairs to color at her leisure.’
- ‘The system is networkable for communication to remote monitoring agencies through wired and/or wireless network communications and devices.’
- ‘With the proliferation of networkable devices, the challenge shifts to extend those services one last leg, within the home.’
- ‘By sticking an Ethernet port into the base of the phone you could immediately use it to connect to printers or any non-WiFi enabled networkable device.’
- ‘With the robust and networkable nature of Linux, Talon provides a stable platform from which we can do what we've been doing since the beginning of time-viewing, recording and discovering the heavens.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.