One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘By sticking an Ethernet port into the base of the phone you could immediately use it to connect to printers or any non-WiFi enabled networkable device.’
- ‘The system is networkable for communication to remote monitoring agencies through wired and/or wireless network communications and devices.’
- ‘It's networkable, so Gnat can print off pages from her computer downstairs to color at her leisure.’
- ‘With the robust and networkable nature of Linux, Talon provides a stable platform from which we can do what we've been doing since the beginning of time-viewing, recording and discovering the heavens.’
- ‘With the proliferation of networkable devices, the challenge shifts to extend those services one last leg, within the home.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.