One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A company that provides its subscribers with Internet and telecommunications services.‘the mobile network operator abolished international roaming charges’
- ‘The company's strategy was to give away chunks of equity in exchange for having major network operators test its software.’
- ‘Typically, mobile phone charges can range from 5p to 30p a minute depending on network operator charges and the time of day calls are made.’
- ‘The network operators should be able to have incentives to invest.’
- ‘The problem is costing network operators in the UK millions of pounds in lost subsidies.’
- ‘The company says it is working closely with network operators to bring more data-centric phones to market.’
- ‘With more than 110 billion euros having already been committed to licences in other European markets, network operators are choosing their additional territories very carefully.’
- ‘Network operators love SMS, because it's very, very profitable.’
- ‘At the moment their stance is that they will use any carrot to get network operators to upgrade their networks and offer more advanced services.’
- ‘We are now the people who can provide the technology and services that allow the hardware manufacturers and network operators to get products into the shops.’
- ‘The network operators have sought to position themselves as the punter's default gateway to mobile data.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.