One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘network marketing is an industry that has produced millionaires, but very rarely do people get rich in this business’another term for pyramid selling
- ‘The business was launched just about the time that the multi-level marketers had started using the term "network marketing" to hide what they did.’
- ‘Use this guideline to help determine the legitimacy of a marketer's claims and whether network marketing is the right move for you.’
- ‘John is a satellite engineer and Deborah works in network marketing.’
- ‘Through Network Marketing, you can develop a network of like-minded individuals who are interested in selling the same product or service as you, allowing you to make a tiered commission from their sales.’
- ‘When presented with the opportunity to get involved in network marketing, I was reluctant at first, because I didn't know anything about finances or business.’
- ‘To succeed at network marketing online, you must set yourself apart from the herd.’
- ‘Network marketing sells products that can earn the salesperson a commission.’
- ‘Another one of Ahola's colleagues has a second job in business, another works in IT, and a third is in network marketing.’
- ‘Notwithstanding the pitfalls, enterprising individuals have made a decent living in network marketing.’
- ‘The whole idea of network marketing is to use direct salespeople to sell products or services to the end consumer.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.