One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for working capital
- ‘They indicated that the profit was £9,800 and the net current assets were £9,681 (as against £20, 393 in the draft accounts).’
- ‘In this respect, Graham would look for companies who were valued at less than their net current assets.’
- ‘As late as 1998 the balance sheet of Magahy and Co was showing net current assets of only £14,500 and accumulated losses of almost £30,000.’
- ‘The company has large amounts of cash - £1.5 billion - and net current assets are $0.74 billion.’
- ‘The net current assets are a positive E12.6 million, so that the E12.2 million cost of the acquisition will ultimately not be very high.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.