One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This is not to deny Lutyens his aesthetic preferences, but it is to point out that preferences cannot legitimize or wipe out a record of nescience and disdain, and of taking the credit without taking any of the blame.’
- ‘A man fallen in the ocean of nescience cannot be saved simply by rescuing his outward dress - the gross material body.’
- ‘Past, future, and present, these three times are imperceptible, an ignorance or nescience that is not real, only false.’
- ‘This living entity, covered by the influence of nescience, exists in different forms in the material condition.’
- ‘It reminds me somewhat of the collusion between cynicism and innocence, in which nescience is the very form that jaded dyspepsia takes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.