One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It seemed hardly the face of a man alive, with such a deathlike hue; it was hardly a man with life in him that tottered on his path so nervelessly, yet tottered, and did not fall!’
- ‘My fingers fall nervelessly from the keyboard.’
- ‘He struck the ball sweetly and seemingly nervelessly.’
- ‘He struck it nervelessly and that was it, Europe ended the day in control.’
- ‘In that one, Utah needed to play nervelessly down the stretch to close out a 65-62 win.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.