One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘And one of the key indicators is that the public service who serve the government and serve the citizens are corrupt or nepotistic and can't be trusted, and of course what that does is to undermine democracy.’
- ‘Like so many, I am beyond fed up with an inert, intellectually lazy, nepotistic ALP that refuses to grasp the dangerous long term implications of the current government.’
- ‘Waving posters and banners, the students rallied against corruption, collusion and nepotistic practices.’
- ‘The truth is that, despite the best efforts of a Labour oligarchy, our parliament and Executive are no more corrupt or inefficient or nepotistic than those in any other small country, probably less so than most.’
- ‘Last June, employees went on strike demanding a better salary, more allowances and the eradication of corruption, collusion and nepotistic practices in the company.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.