One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Most of the rare reports of ototoxicity or nephrotoxicity in patients receiving vancomycin are complicated by concomitant illness or drug use associated with such side effects.’
- ‘When examining the relationships between peak and trough vancomycin serum levels and the subsequent development of nephrotoxicity or ototoxicity, it is difficult to predict risk based on these data.’
- ‘Nearly 40% of the patients had a creatinine clearance below normal, although there was no overt chronic nephrotoxicity.’
- ‘A multivariate analysis could not correlate nephrotoxicity with the dosing regimen.’
- ‘Use of these materials may decrease reactions such as nausea, flushing and bradycardia, but there is no apparent reduction of anaphylactic reactions or nephrotoxicity.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.