One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The nephrotic and nephritic syndromes are clinical consequences of structural injury to the renal glomerulus, a vascular filter that clears the blood of waste products.’
- ‘The nephrotic syndrome and proteinuria in the nephrotic range localize the pathologic process to the glomerulus.’
- ‘Once active renal disease is no longer ongoing (that is, burned out), the patient may end up with nephrotic syndrome and a nephrotic urine.’
- ‘Five years ago she had a spontaneous abortion in the first trimester, complicated by hypertension and nephrotic proteinuria and was referred to an outpatient unit dedicated to diabetic patients with renal diseases.’
- ‘Most patients present with heavy proteinuria, most commonly in the nephrotic range, that is insidious in onset.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.