One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The external opening of a nephridium.
- ‘In both there is a single pair of metanephridia and they are anterior with an anterior nephridiopore.’
- ‘Then the waste exits out of the nephridiopore as dilute urine, balancing osmotic intake of fresh water surrounding the annelid.’
- ‘These excretory organs open through nephridiopores on the ventral surface of the body wall.’
- ‘Eggs and sperm reach the outside of their body through the nephridiopores.’
- ‘Expulsion of resorufin was readily observed from the nephridiopore during observation of the labelled parasites.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.