One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to Nepal or it people.‘a steep Nepalese hillside terraced with paddy-fields’‘Nepalese postgraduate students’
- ‘A Nepalese sherpa guide has once again broken his own record, scaling Mount Everest for the 19th time.’
- ‘We had volunteered to spend our summer working for a charity set up to aid sustainable development in Nepalese villages.’
- ‘The Nepalese material is extraordinarily rich and invariably reliable.’
- ‘Her mother is Nepalese.’
- ‘Like Indian food, Nepalese food is full of spice and flavor.’
A native or inhabitant of Nepal, or a person of Nepalese descent.‘many Nepalese have established records on Everest’
- ‘The Nepalese see these animals as time-honoured residents of their capital city.’
- ‘Helicopter evacuation seemed unfeasible as this is too expensive for most Nepalese.’
- ‘The work is back breaking, but the Nepalese are very happy people.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.