One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to a neoplasm or neoplasia.
- ‘The differential diagnosis of cystic pancreatic lesions includes both nonneoplastic and neoplastic lesions.’
- ‘The sound sometimes occurs in splenic infarction, in neoplastic disease that involves the surface of the liver, and in abscess formation in either organ.’
- ‘Focal capsular infiltration and vascular neoplastic emboli were observed in the surrounding nonneoplastic thyroid, suggesting malignancy.’
- ‘It can occur with all neoplastic and inflammatory lesions.’
- ‘We believe that within the next decade, clinicians will no longer consider the routine histopathologic diagnosis of specific neoplastic lesions alone to be adequate.’
Relating to neoplasticism.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.