One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Comparable studies of fishes and other aquatic vertebrates are scarce, despite a wealth of neontological data.’
- ‘However, neontological evidence suggests that fissurelloids diverged from other vetigastropods relatively recently.’
- ‘The tabulated fouling data for neontological occurrences includes only metazoan epibionts that appeared on the external surface of the cuticle.’
- ‘Although neontological and paleontological studies have often been treated quite separately, it is increasingly clear that the greatest progress can only be made by integrating the two approaches.’
- ‘The second problem with assessing taxonomic composition from the early neontological literature reflects a preliminary (and now thought to be incorrect) placement of species originally known from very incomplete material.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.