One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘For the past two weeks, tens of thousands of demonstrators have taken to the streets in Vienna and in other Austrian cities every night to protest the ascendency of racism and neo-fascism.’
- ‘This led to a temporary decrease in organised neo-fascism, while at the same time the so-called skinhead music scene increased considerably.’
- ‘It is the interaction between these two factors that is the source of the growth of neo-fascism and xenophobia.’
- ‘He refused to back the Catholic priests begging for his support in their resistance to neo-fascism in South America in the 1970s and 1980s.’
- ‘It is precisely because the danger of neo-fascism is real that we finally chose the first formulation, and took part in the mobilization against such a party, as we have always done in the past and as we will do in the future.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.