One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
No children at all.
- ‘Some policy analysts, like myself, have neither chick nor child, and are dealing solely with educational theory.’
- ‘I look back and see how the universe opened the way and here I am five years later, a full-time professional protester of no fixed abode and neither chick nor child to show for it.’
- ‘I will say in a hot minute that I have neither chick nor child in that war so can sleep at night because nobody will be showing up on my doorstep to tell me my loved ones is dead.’
- ‘She had neither chick nor child poor soul, but she was well-respected and good to the poor.’
- ‘I have left to me neither chick nor child; all are gone, and in my will I have left you everything.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.