One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Their spirituality resides in values of neighbourliness, kindness, community and family.’
- ‘There is romance in it, and neighbourliness and family affection.’
- ‘It is also hoped that it will promote a greater interaction and enhance the bond of neighbourliness and personal friendship that we all desire.’
- ‘There are six awards that honour the achievements of young people, good neighbourliness, care in the community, protecting the environment, sporting success and the employee of the year.’
- ‘The sun, his friend for the moment, seemed sullen today, not wishing to warm the straw and heat his limbs in any magnanimous act of good neighbourliness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.