One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The defendants negligently told the plaintiffs that X was much wealthier than in fact he was.’
- ‘Your Honour, a professional giving evidence in a court of law and who gives evidence which is negligently given, is not subject to a remedy.’
- ‘The employer negligently directed the plaintiff to unload the vehicle manually when it was obviously dangerous for him to do so.’
- ‘The driver negligently damaged the plaintiff's factory whilst carrying out work at the plaintiff's request.’
- ‘Driving is a lawful act which becomes unlawful when performed negligently.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.