One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It is perhaps the belief that psychology has emancipatory potential that distinguishes the approach of these critics from a purely negativistic one.’
- ‘ODD is defined as a recurrent pattern of negativistic, defiant, disobedient, and hostile behavior toward authority figures.’
- ‘When this occurs, it usually leads to negativistic expectancies for the future of the relationship.’
- ‘Oppositional Defiant Disorder is a recurrent behavior pattern that lasts six or more months in a child or teenager of negativistic, defiant, disobedient, and hostile behavior towards those in authority.’
- ‘ODD is a recurrent pattern of negativistic interpersonal behavior characterized by disobedience and defiance toward benevolent authority figures.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.