One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It restates the negativeness of the universe.’
- ‘Mothers were instructed to use their own definitions of child positiveness, negativeness, and neutrality in rating child behavior.’
- ‘Of course there are varying degrees to the extent of negativeness of the experience, and that has a bearing on the level of difficulty a person faces in overcoming homelessness.’
- ‘Although he has never seen her before, she attracts his gaze because her beauty and vitality seem at odds with ‘the uniform negativeness of expression’ of those around her.’
- ‘Everyone is having fun, everyone is happy to be here, and you never feel the negativeness that is normal on many teams.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.