One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Of course there are varying degrees to the extent of negativeness of the experience, and that has a bearing on the level of difficulty a person faces in overcoming homelessness.’
- ‘Mothers were instructed to use their own definitions of child positiveness, negativeness, and neutrality in rating child behavior.’
- ‘Everyone is having fun, everyone is happy to be here, and you never feel the negativeness that is normal on many teams.’
- ‘Although he has never seen her before, she attracts his gaze because her beauty and vitality seem at odds with ‘the uniform negativeness of expression’ of those around her.’
- ‘It restates the negativeness of the universe.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.