One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A drug addict, especially a person addicted to injecting drugs.
abuser, userView synonyms
- ‘That such an injection (no pun intended; he wasn't a needle man) was often fueled by a cocktail of drugs and alcohol that would fell a herd of rhinos is beside the point.’
- ‘Howard was a needle man — that is, a hopeless drug addict.’
- ‘The only way I take any pills is by mouth - I'm not a needle man.’
- ‘Except for the four card players and the needle man, all were doing absolutely nothing, not even talking.’
- ‘There were occasions when I, the former needle man, got to employ the skill set of my old habit by injecting my mother with various injectables.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.