One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Tropical green tea made with nectarous mangos and aromatic flower petals.’
- ‘Fresh milk from the cow carries the slightest hint of her sweet scent; it is nectarous on the tongue, and fills the mouth with a soft buttery finish.’
- ‘At the pinnacle of Australian sweet wines, however, are the nectarous Liqueur Muscats and Tokays.’
- ‘A nectarous glass of iced coffee on the terrace of the Taverna Dionysus, and I took the road to Chora Sfakion.’
- ‘If we tune our minds and hearts to the nectarous melodies of Gurbani with a live faith in Sri Guru Granth Sahib, we are saved.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.