One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It is postulated that the necrotic lung granulomas are related to ischemia from the nearby vasculitis.’
- ‘The strangulated haemorrhoid becomes necrotic and sloughs off, while the underlying tissue undergoes fixation by fibrotic wound healing.’
- ‘The central area of the tumor was completely necrotic and consisted of amorphous eosinophilic material.’
- ‘However, relatively few successful pregnancies have been reported, and there is a risk of hysterectomy because of sepsis of necrotic fibroids.’
- ‘The granuloma becomes necrotic and drops off within seven to 14 days.’
- ‘To our knowledge, this is the first case report of a totally necrotic seminoma presenting in this manner.’
- ‘This preparation has been extensively used in the topical treatment of necrotic ulcers.’
- ‘An area of necrotic fatty tissue was found in the abdominal wall.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.