One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘To our knowledge, this is the first case report of a totally necrotic seminoma presenting in this manner.’
- ‘This preparation has been extensively used in the topical treatment of necrotic ulcers.’
- ‘The strangulated haemorrhoid becomes necrotic and sloughs off, while the underlying tissue undergoes fixation by fibrotic wound healing.’
- ‘It is postulated that the necrotic lung granulomas are related to ischemia from the nearby vasculitis.’
- ‘An area of necrotic fatty tissue was found in the abdominal wall.’
- ‘However, relatively few successful pregnancies have been reported, and there is a risk of hysterectomy because of sepsis of necrotic fibroids.’
- ‘The granuloma becomes necrotic and drops off within seven to 14 days.’
- ‘The central area of the tumor was completely necrotic and consisted of amorphous eosinophilic material.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.