One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A necrological mass at the St. John the Baptist Cathedral follows before the interment at the Medalla Milagrosa Catholic Cemetery at 3 p.m.’
- ‘Details of the necrological services and internment have not been announced yet.’
- ‘Serapio was brought to the House where a mass and necrological service were held and which were attended by his family, friends, and colleagues.’
- ‘De Leon, 40, was buried 5 p.m. yesterday at the Rolling Hills Memorial Park after three hours of necrological service at the Triumph of the Holy Cross church in Barangay Estefania.’
- ‘Presumably it is this - rather than, say, infanticide - which is recorded in the necrological data to which Flannery refers.’
- ‘He will be brought to Trinity University Chapel on Thursday for necrological services before the cremation of his remains on Friday.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.