One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Serapio was brought to the House where a mass and necrological service were held and which were attended by his family, friends, and colleagues.’
- ‘A necrological mass at the St. John the Baptist Cathedral follows before the interment at the Medalla Milagrosa Catholic Cemetery at 3 p.m.’
- ‘He will be brought to Trinity University Chapel on Thursday for necrological services before the cremation of his remains on Friday.’
- ‘De Leon, 40, was buried 5 p.m. yesterday at the Rolling Hills Memorial Park after three hours of necrological service at the Triumph of the Holy Cross church in Barangay Estefania.’
- ‘Details of the necrological services and internment have not been announced yet.’
- ‘Presumably it is this - rather than, say, infanticide - which is recorded in the necrological data to which Flannery refers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.