One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Such nebulousness is perfect for a film about cultural confusion, the inability or refusal to see from others’ viewpoints.’
- ‘Although suffering from chronic nebulousness, the concept of reflective teaching has held the attention of many teachers and teacher educators.’
- ‘Eric is an observer, comfortable with the nebulousness of his journey, overwhelmed by sights, smells and sounds but not by strong emotion.’
- ‘It says a lot about the reach and nebulousness of those powers that the Commissioner himself may have come close to breaching their disclosure provisions.’
- ‘Anyway - the luxury goods arena is special case and it is beautiful in its nebulousness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.