One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The theory that the solar and stellar systems were developed from a primeval nebula.
- ‘Evolutionists believe that the solar system condensed out of a cloud of gas and dust called a nebula, hence the nebular hypothesis.’
- ‘Pierre Laplace, an open atheist, published his nebular hypothesis in 1796.’
- ‘First we had the Copernican revolution, then Kant put forward the nebular theory of the evolution of solar systems.’
- ‘The German philosopher Immanuel Kant was the first to propose a scientific model - known as the nebular theory - for the origins of the planetary system.’
- ‘Finally, he set forth and briefly responded to the nebular hypothesis for the origin of the earth.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.