One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The country kids were more navigationally gifted than their city-slicker counterparts in the Great Transport Race.’
- ‘These planes flew ahead of the main force to mark the targets for those who were less navigationally experienced.’
- ‘As a solution, bloggers use pingbacks, but those are hard to track navigationally.’
- ‘The whole cross-country route was a piece of cake navigationally, provided that the visibility was good enough.’
- ‘The site is not only rich with information, but well-designed and well-organized navigationally.’
- ‘Sat-navs have become an important accessory for navigationally challenged drivers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.