One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘As a solution, bloggers use pingbacks, but those are hard to track navigationally.’
- ‘The site is not only rich with information, but well-designed and well-organized navigationally.’
- ‘Sat-navs have become an important accessory for navigationally challenged drivers.’
- ‘The whole cross-country route was a piece of cake navigationally, provided that the visibility was good enough.’
- ‘The country kids were more navigationally gifted than their city-slicker counterparts in the Great Transport Race.’
- ‘These planes flew ahead of the main force to mark the targets for those who were less navigationally experienced.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.