One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Water depth has no bearing on statutory navigability.’
- ‘Comments concerning the software's navigability and graphics were mostly favorable.’
- ‘India cites fishing activity in the creek as evidence of its navigability.’
- ‘Overall, design and navigability are improving, and a more consistent approach between sites is emerging.’
- ‘Hyperlink navigability refers to a specific function that leads an Internet user to other Web sites via hyperlinks.’
- ‘However, this bridge was the limit of navigability of the river, which is why it is the furthest upstream that you find the remnants of docks.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.