One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘India cites fishing activity in the creek as evidence of its navigability.’
- ‘Comments concerning the software's navigability and graphics were mostly favorable.’
- ‘Water depth has no bearing on statutory navigability.’
- ‘However, this bridge was the limit of navigability of the river, which is why it is the furthest upstream that you find the remnants of docks.’
- ‘Hyperlink navigability refers to a specific function that leads an Internet user to other Web sites via hyperlinks.’
- ‘Overall, design and navigability are improving, and a more consistent approach between sites is emerging.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.