One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘At that time, England was navally inferior to Holland.’
- ‘One member to revolt was Thasos, a rich and navally powerful island which controlled parts of nearby Thrace.’
- ‘At that time Britain led the world economically, technologically and militarily (or at least navally).’
- ‘As a counterpoint to these navally oriented papers, he considers the complication for defence planning introduced by the steadily developing capability of air forces.’
- ‘Much of his church is navally themed.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.