One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Troops, vessels, and weaponry deployed at sea.‘the role of naval forces in protecting the flow of maritime commerce’
- ‘They would have a right to command the military and naval forces of the nation.’
- ‘American naval forces attacked them, developing into the Battle of the Coral Sea.’
- ‘More than six countries have naval forces in the waters or on their way there.’
- ‘The naval forces of foreign powers play a key role in resolving armed conflicts in peacetime as well as in local wars.’
- ‘Before becoming an independent trader, he commanded East India Company naval forces in skirmishes against pirates.’
- ‘The four quiet submarines might represent a greater threat to naval forces in Asia.’
- ‘It was possible that some nations would order naval forces to board ships at sea.’
- ‘Coalition naval forces are still removing mines from the bay.’
- ‘As an angry crowd denounced the navy and demanded the removal of the security zone, naval forces opened fire.’
- ‘They are developing the capability to project air and naval forces beyond their coastal areas.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.