One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘As well as the opportunity to sample the areas finest fishing cuisine there is a range of interesting nautically themed displays and workshops.’
- ‘The marine industry, the marine leisure sector and marine tourism are ‘riding the crest of a wave’, nautically speaking.’
- ‘Or, if you're nautically inclined, you could board a big river cruise boat.’
- ‘This stunning outfit is usually completed with a nautically themed T-shirt.’
- ‘The restaurant is nautically themed, solidly fitted out as different decks with lots of yacht varnished wood.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.