One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It's a full moon, we're overlooking the sea below, the cicadas are clicking away; the perfect spot for some holiday naughtiness.’
- ‘He had a very highly developed sense of humour and naughtiness.’
- ‘Amid the nudity and naughtiness is a disturbing, serious look at power and corruption.’
- ‘There's an awful lot of rude words in it, a lot of swearing, a lot of naughtiness.’
- ‘He has obviously got a sense of humour, and his naughtiness makes me laugh.’
- ‘She has the knack of bringing out the naughtiness in people…’
- ‘Although I've been naughty it's a very small naughtiness, and perfectly understandable when you consider the circumstances.’
- ‘I can recall blaming a sibling for all sorts of naughtiness when I was younger.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.