One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The authors use a set of icons to alert the reader to clinical implications, interpretations, or topics that might be naturopathic or allopathic in origin.’
- ‘They also teach two years of naturopathic therapeutics, such as nutrition, homeopathy, herbal medicine, counseling, and physical medicine.’
- ‘Many naturopathic and homoeopathic physicians, as well as Ayurvedic doctors, have a host of botanical remedies and dietary adjustments that can alleviate symptoms to a great extent.’
- ‘Experts will answer questions on all types of medication such as homeopathic, naturopathic and traditional.’
- ‘She had just graduated from the Southwest College of naturopathic medicine as a naturopathic doctor.’
- ‘Then a naturopathic practitioner put me on a colon cleansing program.’
- ‘A brief description of conventional treatment is followed by a more extensive section on naturopathic treatments - botanical medicine, nutrition, homeopathy, and hydrotherapy.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.