One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They also teach two years of naturopathic therapeutics, such as nutrition, homeopathy, herbal medicine, counseling, and physical medicine.’
- ‘She had just graduated from the Southwest College of naturopathic medicine as a naturopathic doctor.’
- ‘A brief description of conventional treatment is followed by a more extensive section on naturopathic treatments - botanical medicine, nutrition, homeopathy, and hydrotherapy.’
- ‘Then a naturopathic practitioner put me on a colon cleansing program.’
- ‘Experts will answer questions on all types of medication such as homeopathic, naturopathic and traditional.’
- ‘Many naturopathic and homoeopathic physicians, as well as Ayurvedic doctors, have a host of botanical remedies and dietary adjustments that can alleviate symptoms to a great extent.’
- ‘The authors use a set of icons to alert the reader to clinical implications, interpretations, or topics that might be naturopathic or allopathic in origin.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.