One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I am pleased to say she has a beautiful son and, due to our combined efforts, is seriously considering undergoing training to become a naturopath.’
- ‘He saw dieticians, chiropractors and naturopaths.’
- ‘A well balanced and complete programme can be offered to the individual by a qualified nutritionist, naturopath or medical herbalist.’
- ‘My naturopath tried several different homeopathic remedies.’
- ‘And she should see a licensed naturopath or acupuncturist as well.’
- ‘In the course of the investigation, a series of letters was sent to alternative practitioners such as naturopaths, homeopaths, and herbalogists.’
- ‘Pushed to the fringes of society for most of this century, naturopaths have quietly continued to argue about this homeopathic dilemma.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.