One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He saw dieticians, chiropractors and naturopaths.’
- ‘And she should see a licensed naturopath or acupuncturist as well.’
- ‘In the course of the investigation, a series of letters was sent to alternative practitioners such as naturopaths, homeopaths, and herbalogists.’
- ‘Pushed to the fringes of society for most of this century, naturopaths have quietly continued to argue about this homeopathic dilemma.’
- ‘My naturopath tried several different homeopathic remedies.’
- ‘A well balanced and complete programme can be offered to the individual by a qualified nutritionist, naturopath or medical herbalist.’
- ‘I am pleased to say she has a beautiful son and, due to our combined efforts, is seriously considering undergoing training to become a naturopath.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.