One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for naturopathy
- ‘After curing these men of then-fatal diseases he taught each of them the nature cure.’
- ‘Interestingly, they will also be offering a range of authentic Asian services like yoga, astrology, nature cure, henna application, hand embroidery and pottery.’
- ‘‘The nature cure is not an alternative system of medicine, but it is a way of life,’ he says.’
- ‘Many fields peculiar to India such as dais, Ayurveda, faith healing, homeopathy, yoga and nature cure are also dealt with.’
- ‘The resurgence of Ayurveda and nature cure is a pointer to the trend.’
- ‘There are various therapies that look like nature cure inasmuch as there is no drug application in them.’
- ‘The area comprises two institutes, Krishna Dutt Health Centre which specialises in nature cure and yoga training and the Chandra College for Yoga along with a school and a hostel.’
- ‘Yoga is now taught in schools and colleges, nature cure centres, ashrams, meditation centres and stress management workshops.’
- ‘Disease is the natural cure that the body imposes upon itself and the way of nature cure is to cooperate with this process.’
- ‘He claims that orthopathy is the only nature cure system with a fully-developed nutritional science.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.