One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for naturopathy
- ‘Many fields peculiar to India such as dais, Ayurveda, faith healing, homeopathy, yoga and nature cure are also dealt with.’
- ‘He claims that orthopathy is the only nature cure system with a fully-developed nutritional science.’
- ‘Disease is the natural cure that the body imposes upon itself and the way of nature cure is to cooperate with this process.’
- ‘There are various therapies that look like nature cure inasmuch as there is no drug application in them.’
- ‘After curing these men of then-fatal diseases he taught each of them the nature cure.’
- ‘The area comprises two institutes, Krishna Dutt Health Centre which specialises in nature cure and yoga training and the Chandra College for Yoga along with a school and a hostel.’
- ‘‘The nature cure is not an alternative system of medicine, but it is a way of life,’ he says.’
- ‘The resurgence of Ayurveda and nature cure is a pointer to the trend.’
- ‘Interestingly, they will also be offering a range of authentic Asian services like yoga, astrology, nature cure, henna application, hand embroidery and pottery.’
- ‘Yoga is now taught in schools and colleges, nature cure centres, ashrams, meditation centres and stress management workshops.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.