One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He depicts the anemone plant naturalistically with stems bending and leaves unfurling.’
- ‘The figures were conceived to be painted naturalistically in enamel colors, but this proved to be beyond the technology of the time, so they remained white.’
- ‘What is needed is a collaborative research program that studies family change naturalistically and then moves into the laboratory to more formally test the hypotheses derived from those observations.’
- ‘I think this play could be played very naturalistically, or it could be played in a stylised fashion.’
- ‘World War II has become mythic in our culture, but it is usually treated naturalistically in plays and films.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.