One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Ms. Prada's collection is all British nattiness, with the tailoring coming from high-tech stretch fabrics and the richness from waves of bottle green, camels and grays.’
- ‘But it's not like they'll be able to show off their new-found nattiness.’
- ‘The nattiness and pizzazz I've described are intentionally amusing.’
- ‘There is a kind of theatrical nattiness to his outfit today.’
- ‘Alternating between blase nonchalance and brisk nattiness, the author was the matinee idol for fans and scholars alike.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.