One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But it's not like they'll be able to show off their new-found nattiness.’
- ‘There is a kind of theatrical nattiness to his outfit today.’
- ‘The nattiness and pizzazz I've described are intentionally amusing.’
- ‘Ms. Prada's collection is all British nattiness, with the tailoring coming from high-tech stretch fabrics and the richness from waves of bottle green, camels and grays.’
- ‘Alternating between blase nonchalance and brisk nattiness, the author was the matinee idol for fans and scholars alike.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.