One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In this way, he can be seen as one of an emerging global class of ‘indigenists’ - individuals for whom their nativeness defines them, both for themselves and for those around them.’
- ‘The register of natural history that he evokes in this passage emphasizes the sense of nativeness people have to their communities and the influence of environment on development.’
- ‘These simulation results suggest that the ensemble that minimizes them spans conformations with different degrees of nativeness.’
- ‘As a measure of structural similarity with the native state, we monitor a parameter Q that we call nativeness (the same as in our earlier studies).’
- ‘The culture of conservationists and environmentalists in Australia has provided a focus for several contributors, as have the themes of indigeneity, belonging, nativeness and ferality.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.