One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘If the secondary tongues are added to the number of people speaking those languages natively, then the figures become somewhat distorted.’
- ‘Neither of the command are natively available on Windows.’
- ‘Even though they are not natively grown, olives can be found on pizza, in salad, or as a spread.’
- ‘In the cities most upper class, urban families break the fast with a date in imitation of the Prophet even though dates do not grow natively in most parts of Pakistan.’
- ‘Yes, there are plug-ins and extensions, but no other browser does this natively.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.