One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I get almost nationalistically proud when I say that any other country with similar economic and social circumstances would not have done better.’
- ‘We get frustrated when the work is defined nationalistically.’
- ‘The work springs less from a religious inspiration than a nationalistically poetic one.’
- ‘Meanwhile, groups that behave nationalistically reap the group-specific benefits of behaving in the insular way that nationalism encourages.’
- ‘Instead, the world is becoming more polarised - economically, nationalistically, religiously.’
- ‘Not much moral sensitivity is needed to appreciate that, and poetry is seldom improved by stating the obvious, especially when it is nationalistically self-serving.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.