One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A universal state pension paid to New Zealanders aged 65 and over.‘they're looking at raising the age of eligibility to national superannuation’
- ‘Given the enormity of the challenges we face in funding our National Superannuation system, the question of raising the starting age from 65 to 67 is almost like a side issue.’
- ‘More certainty needs to be introduced into the national superannuation arrangements.’
- ‘We are one of the few countries that has decided to partially pre-fund national superannuation.’
- ‘Just on the minimum wage alone, what will that do to the cost of funding a wage-related national superannuation scheme?’
- ‘As it did with the national superannuation fund, Labour unilaterally sought to impose consensus.’
- ‘What is their record on securing national superannuation?’
- ‘I was intrigued by his comments that perhaps we should, in effect, pay a premium to war veterans who attain the age of eligibility for national superannuation.’
- ‘National superannuation is assumed to remain the same under the bottom-up and top-down scenarios because the formula for this is fixed.’
- ‘He forgot to mention he's entitled to National Superannuation on top of his $26K pension from parliament.’
- ‘He says a compulsory system could also threaten national superannuation and lead to the pension being reduced.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.