One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Drama or dramatic art.
- ‘It is a Dravidian theater for the lower classes, paralleling the professional natak companies for the rich.’
- ‘He did that to make his nukkad natak more stimulating; also to get his actors to give more rounded performances.’
- ‘Despite some telling moments (as when the king agonises over his impotence), the play remained costume spectacle, the actors trapped in old world natak stylistics.’
- ‘Street kids from Badte Kadam and Chetna gave a memorable performance with a ‘nukkad natak’, folk dances, ghazals and film songs.’
- ‘The natak fringe productions will remain just that - fringe!’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.