One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Reaching or supplying the stomach via the nose.‘she had to be fed by a nasogastric tube’
- ‘Patients should also have a nasogastric tube and urinary catheter inserted.’
- ‘After a focused physical examination, a nasogastric or orogastric catheter should be placed for gastric decompression to prevent further vomiting and aspiration.’
- ‘In the initial clinical application of gastric tonometers, a nasogastric tube was utilized that incorporated a silicon balloon at its tip.’
- ‘After intubation, the anesthesia care provider empties the patient's stomach with a nasogastric tube.’
- ‘Secondly, patients who are aspirating continue to do so even after placement of nasogastric or percutaneous gastric tubes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.