One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A certain amount of narratorial omnipotence has to be practised if absorbing stories are to be created.’
- ‘The second of the three parts, into which the book is divided, suffers from narratorial water-treading, but most chapters are pacey and taut.’
- ‘Connolly wisely has kept this narratorial voice from the book and it acts as a glue to stitch the disjointed narrative flow of the film, to keep it coherent.’
- ‘The turn to narrative, on the part of Jessop, then marks a significant moment in the story's attempt to force the idea into some form of representational and narratorial clarity.’
- ‘The central story line of the opening episode is that of Clarissa's outing on foot to buy flowers for her party, for example, but this line is punctuated by a series of narratorial shifts.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.